Sunday, February 24, 2008

Girl found alive underneath piles of fabric!

So, I guess the concept of having a blog is that you actually BLOG on your page so that people know whats going on! :) hahaha.. Sorry to whoever does read this. I do have lots of say (you can ask anyone that knows me). I've been so busy getting ready for a few shows coming up that my affair with the computer has been cut short. Hopefully I can stay on top of things. Ok, thats out of the way. I have exciting things to share!

First I want to tell anyone in the area to get over to Jenks and check out my little space at "The Spotted Umbrella". Its on Main Street and an adorable little shop with lots of gifts & goodies inside. (Isn't it the cutest??)

There are a few etsians in the shop as well (BairCreations, Possibilities, AunniesT's). Its exciting.




Here is a pic from around Christmas time. I share my tiny space with Ronda of Bair Creations. She has the most fabulous bibs, nap mats & ribbon paci clips! (she has a slight obsession with ribbons, which must be why we get along so well-haha).

Second, I joined a group of talented crafty mama's - Tulsa Trendy Treasures. We've teamed up to do some bigger shows and some vendor days at local hospitals!! We will be at the Family & Baby Expo this coming weekend! ARGH! Wish us luck or stop by!

No comments: