Monday, February 25, 2008

A few new things......

Just wanted to share a few things I've been working on for the shows this week. Lots of little keychain wallets in Japanese fabrics and some great scraps I picked up from Madbags on Etsy. I love these. You just clip them onto your keys and go. I started making them when I realized that I didn't have to ALWAYS leave the house with a toddler in tow. That I could actually just go out alone (what a concept) and not take the ginormous bag with me! (and what a great feeling that was-haha) I also wanted to introduce a new item to My HodgePodgerie. Something I call a "mommy must-have". Wristlet keychains. I'm still trying to think of some trendy name for them. These are great for running errands or just locating your keys! I always seem to lose mine! BUT, now that I have the wristlet (and a matching wallet, I might add) I don't lose it! I get home, put it on the handle and know where it always is (at least for now) ;)
Again, these are great because the possibilities are endless! The fabrics.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the fabrics!!! I'm hoping after the weekend to get them into my etsy shop. :)

1 comment:

Sara Neufeld said...

Ooooh, I love those!! :)