Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am featured on Neatostuff.com!

How cool is THIS?!?!?! I just received an email from "Neato stuff.com" telling me that I am featured on their site this week! YIPPPPEEEE! I must admit, I've never stumbled across the site before, but it is full of really "neat-o stuff"!! Its a shopping and gift ideas blog. Let me tell ya, I've already signed up for a weekly email of gift ideas & goodies :)
They featured my tie onesie. See it there? SEE IT?!?!!? I'm so excited. :) I love the tie onesies, I must say. On my trip to Texas I picked up some fabulous stripes and argyles. OHHHH I can't wait to post them! My little guy is way past the onesie stage, but watched yesterday & today as I sewed them and hung them on the rack waiting to be tagged. He says "momma.. are these mine?" I said no. He said "momma.. me want this". It had guitars on the tie (yes.. future rock star over here). So, I cut one out today and sewed it onto a t-shirt for me. He giggled when I put it on him today and said it was funny.. then told me he wanted a guitar. :) Ahhh.. innocence.
Well, check out their site (& my feature there!) www.neatostuff.com. It really is NEAT-O!! :)

No comments: