Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CPSIA Testing Complete

Sorry - I've been MIA trying to prepare the shop moving forward, decide on products and get some of my products tested. Its been a busy February & early March to say the least!

Good news - my tie onesies, toddler ties & monster shirts have all been tested and are lead free! Yippeee! So you will hopefully see some new ties for spring in my shops (some already on Etsy) soon. At some's requests, I've started a collection of little guy ties on toddler tees. J & I have already started working on some new monsters (some already posted on myhodgepodgerie.com). More to come! I need a sunny day for some new pictures!

New products coming soon....
*new spring prints for ties
*new monsters (J's creations)
*brand new - capes that are attached to tees (again, J's creation)
*purses (yes.. I PROMISE! Some of you keep asking. I will make that a priority this month)

No comments: