Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BLOG CRAFT ROOM SALE

March is spring cleaning time for me. The weather is starting to get warmer, i'm opening my windows, moving furniture around and attempting to get rid of all the "treasures" aka junk that has so quickly accumulated around here.

This month's goal is to purge out my craft supplies. I honestly could open a small Hobby Lobby in my craft room. If my dh only knew what was really behind all those cabinet doors in there. :)

At any rate, my friend Lisa (BellaRoseCreations-check her out) gave me the idea to post some items that i'd like to sell on my blog, so i'm having a garage sale or rather a blog craft room sale!
I am going to try to post things here over the next few weeks. If you are interested, please email me right away (myhodgepodgerie@yahoo.com), and I will send you a paypal invoice (plus shipping costs if you are not local). I will do my best to amend my list based on interest.

So, here's my start. These are all Stampin' Up stamp sets. I am NOT a rep for Stampin' Up, I just happen to have quite a few sets. :) lol All are gently used, unless otherwise noted, and can make their new home YOUR craft room! :) *if you don't know what these sets look for, you can email me for a picture, or just search on the net for them.

1 - Basket Full of Fun (hostess set, new, never used) $20
2 - In Full Bloom (ret) $10
3 - Quirky Quips (ret) $10
4 - Block Party $10
5 - Petal Pushers (some new) $10
6 - Background Basics $6

I'll likely be adding more tomorrow :)

No comments: