Friday, January 30, 2009

Some Pretty New Things...........

As promised, here are a few sneak peeks of things I've been working on. I'm getting them ready for next weekend's show, so they wont' be in the shop till mid-February. Can't wait!!!!


Fabric flower pins; Pin them on your purse or jacket for that little touch of flair!






Fabric/beaded bracelets a la Amy Butler. These were on her website and I've been dying to make these for a long time. Can't wait to get these in the shop!


""Little Secrets" Pad & Tampon Holders; You've likely seen these on Etsy, but I put my own spin on them and am offering 2 styles! One style has a pocket & 4 slots for tampons, and the other will have 2 pockets just for pads. Great for tweens & up! No more dropping them all over the floor when your purse drops, pass them to friends in need without embarassment!

No comments: