Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby/Childrens Clearance Sale

Well, I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'm scared of change. I guess this new year will bring more change right from the start than just moving furniture around and getting organized.
I sat down in December to plan out my goals for the business and to make a list of new products. Little did I know that I would have to amend that list to not include all the fun kid stuff I was planning. :( It makes me a bit sad, but I just need to refocus and plan ahead. God has a plan for this little business of mine. So I'm trusting in his direction to lead me to a new focus.
That been said, I'll be doing an inventory this week and posting a sale that will run from next week thru February 9th (February 10th being the date the new law goes into affect).
I've already marked down some items in my Etsy shop and am offering FREE SHIPPING on baby & childrens products. I'll be working on my website this week!
Please check back next week for my clearance sale and don't forget to look for brand new items by end of February! :)

No comments: