Monday, November 24, 2008

Teacher Gifts!


Getting ready for shows is fun, but totally exhausting!! :)

Teachers gifts are big on the list so here are a few I have been working on. I'm slowly getting them up on Etsy, but if you want some, come see me at Darnaby! (or email me!)


  • Teacher "sneezies" - what teacher couldn't use tissues with all those little germy kids around? lol Lots of fun fabrics this year!

  • Book Baubles - these are great for teachers, stocking stuffers for your sister or even co-workers! Use them to organize your bills, keep your spot in your fav book or magazine, cookbooks, endless, fun and pretty!

  • Teacher "Pull-ups" as I like to call them. Chocolate cards .. what could be better? I've stuck colored cardstock in them in the past to include a small message, but the generic ones I make can also be great stocking stuffers, bday gifts, or just because!

  • And something new ... notepads! I saw these little beauties on a blog last year and thought they were adorable!! (thank you Michelle Wooderson!) The possibilities are endless with these tho!

So, maybe that will get your wheels turning for teachers gifts. I've also been working on fobs! I LOVE FOBS! I can't stop making them. I love pulling out some new fabrics and making a few fobs from them.. ahhhhh. SOOO MUCH FUN!!

Enjoy! And don't forget your teachers this season! They teach your kiddos!! :)

No comments: