Monday, November 17, 2008

I am a Robot - Do as I say......


It would be an understatement if I said that robots were a part of my daily life right now. Isn't it funny how boys, specifically toddler boys, change their likes and dislikes? Every week its something new. Cars, trucks, Nemo, Mickey Mouse, Transformers, airplanes, now Robots!

J & D helped me design these shirts. J loves his. We alternate between robots and monsters now. Who knows what will be next! :)

I'll be adding them to Etsy. Etsians seem to love the robots lately, so, seems like a good place to launch them. If I get my act together, I may have them at the Darnaby Arts & Crafts Show (Saturday, Dec 6th, 9-5 - Union HS on Garnett). The Tulsa Trendy Treasures group will be there! Be sure to stop by and say hello!

No comments: