Sunday, October 19, 2008

Let it Snow!

Moving to the south was a definate change of season for us - meaning, the seasons don't change like they did up north! I miss a long fall and all the brightly colored leaves. Dare I say that I miss the snow? Sometimes there is snow here, but its generally in January and definately not the 4-10 inches that we are used to! haha. I'm not saying its a bad thing. During tornado season, I would definately take a Buffalo snowstorm over a tornado warning!

So, in the spirit of the change of seasons and cousins in the North already preparing for chilly nights and snow, I have new toddler tees!
Available on red or navy long sleeves and in toddler sizes (2t-5t). They are made of super soft terry and black cordoroy eyes & mouth. Durable and kid tested. Jake has already started wearing his.

I have them already in my Etsy shop, but will be adding them to MHP this week.

Just looking at them makes me want to curl up on the couch with some hot cocoa & marshmellows!! :) Mmmmmmm

No comments: