Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh how marvelous, OH HOW WONDERFUL....




Yeah, I know some of you may know that as an oldie but goodie hymn, but in this case, I am referring to my marvelous and wonderful new pillows! haha.. It really takes so little. :D

I realized some time ago, that I was not really enjoying any of the fabulous fabrics that I purchase. I drool over them, then wash them (haha) then I make something and sell it. Rarely was I making anything to enjoy myself! So, I picked out some fav's and whipped up these pillows.

I love them.
D & J love them.
Everyone is happy and we now have fabulous pillows on the couch!

Ahhhhh... the hallway bench is next! :D

2 comments:

The House of Cereal is in said...

I hate you. LOL

"Hey THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!" Sorry but I just had to!!! ;)

Ashley said...

Love them, but you knew I would!