Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A New Look!



I would like to introduce a new look for My HodgePodgerie! A little more "boutique-y" looking. The site definately was in need of an overhaul. It was time. I've added tie onesies, bibs & wallets and am still working on pictures of the fobs & nursing covers! So many more ideas on the burner (and so many fabulous fabrics to play with!!)

I must admit, I do keep Etsy a little more updated than my website. It's easier to try out a new trend on Etsy, and I love getting feedback in the forums from fabulous people offering opinions & advice. So, My HodgePodgerie main site will be a place of gifts & goodies that are my standards, my mainstays. Etsy is a perfect place for me to try new items and post items that are limited in quantity!

Hope you enjoy the new look and check both shops!

*And, just a little test to see if anyone really is reading this blog....leave a comment here about my new look and your name will be entered into a raffle! On April 30th, I will pick a winner and that lucky person will win a fabulous new key fob! *


Cheers!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm reading! Hope no one else is... well, at least this blog entry. :O)

Jessica said...

Hi there! I love your new look!

Leanne said...

I'm a-reading! :) I do really love your new look! I liked the "old" one, too! But this one is clean and crisp feeling (does that make sense?) It is definitely boutique-style and I like that!

shannon said...

The new site looks great! Very clear and colorful, and most importantly, eye-catching!