Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brand Spankin' New


Brand Spankin' New, not even posted yet.. how cute are these? Have a little one that is in that drooling stage? A spin-off from my tie onesies, i'm using the same trendy fabrics but fusing them onto this soft white terry cloth bibs. Haven't posted them anywhere yet. I'm still taking pictures of all the fab fabrics that I have in my stash for the ties. But I promise I will try to post them soon.
Because of the Family & Baby Expo AND due to Funky Finds Blog (I'm advertising on that blog this month - check it out.. funkyfinds.blogspot.com or click to the right of my site, you can see the link) I am also declaring baby month in my shops! So, that means lots of new patterns, fabrics and baby items this month! I am also going to do a drawing at month end. More on that later :)
So far this month my new items are fabulous wallets & keyfobs and tie bibs. More to come.........

No comments: